List of Statutory And Tax Compliance For The Month Of September 2023
Individuals and businesses, large and small, are required in India to comply with tax and statutory compliance requirements. It is critical for all businesses (Private Limited Company, Public Limited Company, Limited Liability Partnership, Partnership, or Sole Proprietorship Firm) to keep track of various compliance Due dates that fall in each month of the year, such as Income Tax Return Filing, GST Return Filing, ROC Compliance Due dates, and so on.
It is important for Startups & businesses to stay compliant with various compliance during the month.
Please refer to various due dates for the month of September 2023
- Due Date for Payment of TDS for the month of August 2023
- Due Date for filling GSTR 7 & GSTR 8 for the month of August 2023
- GSTR 1 for August 2023 - Taxpayers having an aggregate turnover of more thanRs.5 Crores or opted to file Monthly Return
- GSTR 1 IFF (Optional) (August 2023) for QRMP
- GSTR 6 for the month of August 2023 for ISD (Input Service Distributor)
- Payment of PF & ESIC for the month of August 2023
- 2nd instalment of advance tax for the assessment year 2024-25
- GSTR 3B for the month of August 2023 for a taxpayer other than QRMP taxpayers
- Filing GSTR 5 & 5A for August 2023
- Due date for payment of GST under QRMP scheme
- PT Return for the month of August 2023(Monthly Filer)
- Due date for filing of audit report under section 44AB for the assessment year 2023-24 in the case of a corporate-assessee or non-corporate assessee (who is required to submit his/its return of income on October 31, 2023)
- TCS Return in Form 27EQ for Apr-Jun 2023
- TDS Return in Form 26Q,27Q for April to June 2023
- DIR 3 KYC for Directors of Company's and LLP's
- Annual General Meeting for Companies
At Jordensky, we specialise in accounting, taxes, MIS, and CFO services for Startups and growing business and are focused on delivering an experience of unparalleled quality.
When you work with Jordensky, you get a team of finance experts who take the finance work off your plate– ”so you can focus on your business.”