List of Statutory And Tax Compliance For The Month Of November 2022
Individuals and businesses, large and small, are required in India to comply with tax and statutory compliance requirements. It is critical for all businesses (Private Limited Company, Public Limited Company, Limited Liability Partnership, Partnership, or Sole Proprietorship Firm) to keep track of various compliance Due dates that fall in each month of the year, such as Income Tax Return Filing, GST Return Filing, ROC Compliance Due dates, and so on.
It is important for Startups & businesses to stay compliant with various compliance during the month.
Please refer to various due dates for the month of November 2022
- Due date for filing Income Tax Return (ITR) u/s 139(1) for Assessment Year (AY) 2022-23 has been extended from 31/10/2022 to 07/11/2022for corporate assessees or where tax audit is applicable.
- Due Date for Payment of TDS for the month of October 2022.
- Due Date for filling GSTR 7 & GSTR 8 for the month of October 2022.
- GSTR 1 for October 2022 - Taxpayers having an aggregate turnover of more than Rs.5 Crores or opted to file Monthly Return.
- GSTR 1 IFF (Optional) (October 2022) for QRMP.
- GSTR 6 for the month of October 2022 for ISD (Input Service Distributor).
- Payment of PF & ESIC for the month of October 2022.
- GSTR 3B for the month of October - 2022 for a taxpayer other than QRMP taxpayers.
- Filing GSTR 5 & 5A for October 2022.
- Due date for payment of GST under QRMP scheme.
- Due date for furnishing of challan-cum-statement in respect of tax deducted undersection 194-IA in the month of October 2022.
- Due date for furnishing of challan-cum-statement in respect of tax deducted under section 194-IB in the month of October 2022.
- Return of income for the assessment year 2022-23 in the case of an assessee if he/it is required to submit a report under section 92E pertaining to international or specified domestic transactions.
- Quarterly Return of TDS deposited for the quarter ending September, 2022.
- PT Return for the month of October 2022.
The month of November 2022 is crucial for the due dates for various compliances under the Goods and Service Act, Income Tax Act, Companies Act, and LLP Act.
Filing the above-mentioned forms on or before the due dates will save the Taxpayers from hefty penalties.
Do contact J&S Team in case you would require any clarification on the same.
At Jordensky, we specialise in accounting, taxes, MIS, and CFO services for Startups and growing business and are focused on delivering an experience of unparalleled quality.
When you work with Jordensky, you get a team of finance experts who take the finance work off your plate– ”so you can focus on your business.”